1209 S Main St
Grapevine, TX 76051
Note: Hanover St, Capitol St. and Trinity Pkwy will all close at 4PM while Main St will close at 5PM. These instructions and attached map will help you plan your entry and exit for MAX FUN and MIN HASSLE.
1. Plan to arrive and Park near the Grapevine Convention Center, entering from the North side due to the closures at around 5:30. Feeding and bathroom visit for your girls is recommended although we will have some pizza and Port-O-Potties.
2. Walk approximately a quarter mile to the staging area on Hanover Street and you can walk across the grass. From 5:30-7:00 we will be hanging around the float and attaching the decorated panels your girls have completed to the float. There will be Costco Pizzas and bottled water. Keeping the girls warm and visiting will be a cheerful and fun part of the experience.
3. At 6:45 the girls will be assembled to board the float, princesses with tickets will load first, boarding for princesses without tickets will be-first come first-serve (we are usually at max capacity). Braves walk alongside the float. Once the float begins to move the princesses will not be permitted to un-board the float until the parade is complete.
4. 7:00 Parade of Lights begins.
5. Parade will take about 1:30 to return to the step off point.
6. Disembark from the float and return Home.