Indian Princess / NRH2O Event Summary
Date: Sunday August 14th, 2016
Time: Park opens at 10:00 AM, Dinner will be served at 6:30 PM – “The Famous Crow Dogs”
Exclusive Hours: Just for Princess and Guides – Starts at 8 PM and goes until 10 PM
Tickets: To purchase tickets, simply log on to http://www.nrh20.com and follow the steps below:
- From home page: Underneath the Admissions tab, click on Buy Online
- Enter a promo code Indian2016Princess, then click Go to continue
- The Promo price is $17.75 without a drink band or $21.75 with a drink band. Add the number of tickets you want, add to shopping cart and follow buying directions.
- For NRH2O season ticket holders there will be an $8 fee if you wish to stay the extended hours.
- Upon successfully buying the tickets on their web page, they email you in a PDF that you can simply print and bring with you to the park
- Please let your Tribe Chiefs know as soon as possible so we can get an accurate headcount in order to determine the number of hotdogs to cook, etc…
- Tickets can also be purchased at gate the day of the event but you will need to have the promo code above to get discount and the line can be pretty long at times
At NRH2O: Make sure you tell the front gate staff you are with Princess and Guides so they can give you a special wristband that is needed to stay in the park during our exclusive period
In addition to the normal NRH2O stuff:
- The Princesses and Guides will have an information table set up near the Pavilion
- We will have exclusive use of the covered pavilion area that will give everyone a place to get out of the sun, store stuff, and meet others currently in or interested in joining the program. The pavilion is located off to the right as you enter the park.