Thank you for your interest in the Indian Princess program of the DFW/North Tarrant County area. The purpose of the program is to foster understanding and companionship between fathers and daughters. Our slogan, “Friends Always”, means that fathers and daughters strive to develop a close, enduring relationship by sharing enjoyable experiences, learning about one another, and developing mutual respect. Some of the various activities and charitable causes which we take part in are camping, sporting events, Father Daughter Dance, fishing day, roller skating and many more events.
Next Nation Event
Our annual Guides and Princess Family Hockey Night is Jan. 18th. The Brahma’s will offer free Hockey Jersey’s to the kids plus there will be a free post game skate. Once the game is over you get to skate on the ice and get to meet the players! I recommend bringing a Sharpie and encourage the Princesses to get autographs on their Jerseys. Tickets are only $5 plus a $1.50 Service fee. See flyer for more details.
Please note, unlike the TCU Basketball Game, this is not General Seating and there are specific instructions for purchasing tickets:
- Tickets are assigned seat, in order to sit together with your tribe, you must purchase tickets online in a single transaction as a tribe. PLEASE COORDINATE WITH YOUR TRIBE CHIEF OR A DESIGNATED PERSON IN THE TRIBE. Tickets are the same price throughout the arena.
- In order to get the special rate of $5, tickets must be ordered online using the special discount code of: GUIDE At Tickets-Brahmas VS Corpus Christi IceRays Jan 18th @7:30pm
- The discounted tickets are NOT available at the door, they must be purchased in advance online.
- Brahmas say that the game will sell out and recommend purchasing tickets ASAP. I recommend Tribes purchase tickets no later than Dec. 27th
The Aims of the Indian Princess program are:
- To be clean in body and pure in heart.
- To be “Friends Always” with my father (daughter).
- To love the sacred circle of my family.
- To listen while others speak.
- To love my neighbor as myself.
- To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and stream.
The Yo-He-Wah Indian Princess Program seeks to strengthen the foundations for a positive lifelong relationship between Father and Daughter. Join/Register Now