Thank you for your interest in the Indian Princess program of the DFW/North Tarrant County area. The purpose of the program is to foster understanding and companionship between fathers and daughters. Our slogan, “Friends Always”, means that fathers and daughters strive to develop a close, enduring relationship by sharing enjoyable experiences, learning about one another, and developing mutual respect. Some of the various activities and charitable causes which we take part in are camping, sporting events, Father Daughter Dance, fishing day, roller skating and many more events.
Next Nation Event
Date: Sunday August 12th, 2018
Time: Park opens at 10:00 AM, Dinner will be served at 6:00 PM – “The Famous Crow Dogs”
Exclusive Hours: Just for Princess and Guides – Starts at 7 PM and goes until 9 PM
Tickets: To purchase tickets, simply log on to http://www.nrh20.com and follow the steps below:
- From home page: Underneath the Admissions tab, click on Buy Online
- The Promo price is $17.75 without a drink band (promo code Indian2018Princess); or $21.75 with a drink band (promo code Indian2018PrincessDrink). Add the number of tickets you want, add to shopping cart and follow buying directions.
- For NRH2O season ticket holders there will be an $8 fee if you wish to stay the extended hours.
- Upon successfully buying the tickets on their web page, they email you in a PDF that you can simply print and bring with you to the park
- Please let your Tribe Chiefs know as soon as possible so we can get an accurate headcount in order to determine the number of hotdogs to cook, etc…
- Tickets can also be purchased at gate the day of the event but you will need to have the promo code above to get discount and the line can be pretty long at times
At NRH2O: Make sure you tell the front gate staff you are with Princess and Guides so they can give you a special wristband that is needed to stay in the park during our exclusive period.
In addition to the normal NRH2O stuff:
- The Princesses and Guides will have an information table set up near the Pavilion
- We will have exclusive use of the covered pavilion area that will give everyone a place to get out of the sun, store stuff, and meet others currently in or interested in joining the program. The pavilion is located off to the right as you enter the park.
The Aims of the Indian Princess program are:
- To be clean in body and pure in heart.
- To be “Friends Always” with my father (daughter).
- To love the sacred circle of my family.
- To listen while others speak.
- To love my neighbor as myself.
- To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and stream.
The Yo-He-Wah Indian Princess Program seeks to strengthen the foundations for a positive lifelong relationship between Father and Daughter. Join/Register Now