Thank you for your interest in the Indian Princess program of the DFW/North Tarrant County area. The purpose of the program is to foster understanding and companionship between fathers and daughters. Our slogan, “Friends Always”, means that fathers and daughters strive to develop a close, enduring relationship by sharing enjoyable experiences, learning about one another, and developing mutual respect. Some of the various activities and charitable causes which we take part in are camping, sporting events, Father Daughter Dance, fishing day, roller skating and many more events.
Next Nation Event
Mighty Shoshoni is once again sponsoring TCU Women’s Basketball. Come watch the Hornfrogs play Oklahoma State on February 23rd at 2:00pm. We are asking Tribe Chiefs to coordinate purchases, and we have a special link setup at https://fevo.me/indianprincess
The Aims of the Indian Princess program are:
- To be clean in body and pure in heart.
- To be “Friends Always” with my father (daughter).
- To love the sacred circle of my family.
- To listen while others speak.
- To love my neighbor as myself.
- To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and stream.
The Yo-He-Wah Indian Princess Program seeks to strengthen the foundations for a positive lifelong relationship between Father and Daughter. Join/Register Now