Date: Sunday August 11th, 2019
Time: Park opens at 10:00 AM, Dinner will be served at 6:00 PM – “The Famous Crow Dogs”
Exclusive Hours: Just for Princess and Guides – Starts at 7 PM and goes until 9 PM
Tickets: To purchase tickets, simply log on to http://www.nrh20.com and follow the steps below:
- From home page: Underneath the Admissions tab, click on Buy Online
- The Promo price is $17.75 without a drink band (promo code Indian2019Princess); or $21.75 with a drink band (promo code Indian2018PrincessDrink). Add the number of tickets you want, add to shopping cart and follow buying directions.
- For NRH2O season ticket holders there will be an $8 fee if you wish to stay the extended hours.
- Upon successfully buying the tickets on their web page, they email you in a PDF that you can simply print and bring with you to the park
- Please let your Tribe Chiefs know as soon as possible so we can get an accurate headcount in order to determine the number of hotdogs to cook, etc…
- Tickets can also be purchased at gate the day of the event but you will need to have the promo code above to get discount and the line can be pretty long at times
At NRH2O: Make sure you tell the front gate staff you are with Princess and Guides so they can give you a special wristband that is needed to stay in the park during our exclusive period.
In addition to the normal NRH2O stuff:
- The Princesses and Guides will have an information table set up near the Pavilion
- We will have exclusive use of the covered pavilion area that will give everyone a place to get out of the sun, store stuff, and meet others currently in or interested in joining the program. The pavilion is located off to the right as you enter the park.
Braves are asked to please come to Holy Trinity Catholic School, 3750 William D Tate Avenue, Grapevine, TX 76051 at 1:30 on Dec 2. Please bring charged electric screwdriver/ drill, and decking screws if possible. Work gloves are recommended. Also princesses will be able to play on the school playground while we work. IMPORTANT: Braves who show up to help assemble the float will receive a ticket for their Princess(es) to ride on the Float should it become full.
Note: Hanover St, Capitol St. and Trinity Pkwy will all close at 4PM while Main St will close at 5PM. These instructions and attached map will help you plan your entry and exit for MAX FUN and MIN HASSLE.
1. Plan to arrive and Park near the Grapevine Convention Center, entering from the North side due to the closures at around 5:30. Feeding and bathroom visit for your girls is recommended although we will have some pizza and Port-O-Potties.
2. Walk approximately a quarter mile to the staging area on Hanover Street and you can walk across the grass. From 5:30-7:00 we will be hanging around the float and attaching the decorated panels your girls have completed to the float. There will be Costco Pizzas and bottled water. Keeping the girls warm and visiting will be a cheerful and fun part of the experience.
3. At 6:45 the girls will be assembled to board the float, princesses with tickets will load first, boarding for princesses without tickets will be-first come first-serve (we are usually at max capacity). Braves walk alongside the float. Once the float begins to move the princesses will not be permitted to un-board the float until the parade is complete.
4. 7:00 Parade of Lights begins.
5. Parade will take about 1:30 to return to the step off point.
6. Disembark from the float and return Home.