The coveted Honor Tribe Patch and Banner is awarded to tribes who exhibit excellence throughout the year. To qualify for Honor Tribe, each tribe must complete the following:
- Perform a Community Service Project (10 Points)
- Sponsor or Co-Sponsor a Nation Event (10 Points)
- A Tribe Representative must be present for 8 out of 10 Longhouse Meetings (10 Points)
- The Chief or Assistant Chief must submit the Honor Tribe Form to the Nation Drumbeater before the cut-off date of each quarter (10 Points)
- Be awarded an additional 60+ Points of optional tasks (see form for more details)
Download the form, update the points, and email it to the Nation Drumbeater by the following dates: October 20th, December 20th, February 20th, and April 15th.