All returning families from the last season will need to create a new account on the new registration system.
What does the registration fee cover?
The Yo He Wah Nation is a not-for-profit organization, and the registration fee covers all cost for the Nation to operate each year. Including:
- Reservations for State Parks
- NRH2O Lunch
- Sweet Heart Dance Facility and Band Reservations
- Rockets for Rocket Day
- Prizes for the Fishing Hole Day
What does the fee not cover?
- State Park Entrance Fees
- Food for camp outs, tribe t-shirts, or other tribe costs/wampum.
- Extra fees associated with Campers
- Costs of dinner at the Sweet Heart Dance
- Entrance tickets at NRH2O or Brahama’s Game
For assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org